Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013

We've been celebrating Valentine's Day for a few days now because it's just that awesome. Here's a peek at how we decorated, celebrated, and enjoyed Hearts Day with our little family.
A little Valentine's decor on the mantel
Got the printable as a freebie here and the cute owl bank was a gift to Camp from my BFF. Fun Fact: The "&" piece was used as a prop in our wedding pics! Love is all around!
My hubby got me flowers a couple days early to surprise me and so I could enjoy them before we headed out of town!
Camp's present was this adorable little hoodie bear.
I love this man.
And this boy.
Might be one of my favorite pictures of all time.
Helping with the recycling
STOP! In the name of love...


Waving

Nothing could STOP me from loving this little guy!




Hope your Valentine's Day was special and fun!
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!