Friday, September 28, 2012

To-Do List

Before the baby, I made several to-do lists a week. I loved being able to write it all down and seeing everything that needed to get accomplished. I mostly loved the satisfaction of crossing things off that list and knowing that I was making progress. Some people have told me that they often add on something they already did that day just to have something to cross off right away. I am no different.

I'm pretty sure that I haven't made a to-do list since Camp was born! That's almost 11 months, people. That i
/s just ridiculous. When Camp was about 2 months old, and Jonathan and I were headed to Jamaica for a friend's wedding, I made two packing lists and a very detailed daily schedule for Mimi to use. Pretty much every week, I print out or write a grocery list. But, for some reason or another <probably baby related> I have put away my to-do lists. I really miss them though, so I'm going to blog a lovely to-do list and see if that helps! Pause: Camp's waking up from his nap so this list will have to wait...to be continued...

Okay, I'm back. Here's the list with all the things I've been wanting, meaning, or needing to do:
  • Decorate the mantel for fall/football
  • Get my new Cricut out of the box and figure out how to work it
  • Sweep the kitchen floor (yay!)
  • Send a check to the pest control people to continue our service for another year
  • Go to the gym (should really leave this one on there so I'll do it more than once!)
  • Create/design and make/order Camp's birthday party invites
  • Plan a lunch and snack menu for upcoming playdate at our house
  • Make a shape sorter out of the box from Costco
  • Laundry
  • Put together binder with all the household/baby gear manuals
  • Send a few wedding gifts that are several months late
  • Read, plan, and study Sunday School lesson for this week
  • Clean both bathrooms
  • Repair USC wreath on front door (the letters need reglittering and reattaching) 
  • Back up and delete picture/video files from 2 of 3 camera memory cards (already did 1!)
  • Steam and puree broccoli for Camp
That's probably enough of a list for now. Seriously, these are just some of the things I keep thinking about and would like to accomplish in the very near future. This doesn't even cover the "home improvement" and "Honey Do" projects we have on tap. What's something big on your to-do list? Is there something you can already cross off for today? Well, I better go get Camp away from the DVR box and cord...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!