Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Catching up!

I have so many pictures and videos stored up that all 3 of my memory cards are full! Yes, I have three different cameras that I use and all of them are useless until I can delete some files. Most of the pictures and videos have already been downloaded onto my computer, but I always hate to delete the files from the memory card, just in case! As I'm backing up and cleaning out, here are some gems you might like (age 10ish months):
new swing
loves mom's wallet

climbing the dishwasher

turkey beard

jumping the waves

beach bum...he did not like this!

sleeping on the porch due to crying baby

yoga mat fun

failed art project

curtain climber

playing with his new workshop

so tired but a proud Gamecock

feeding himself a spoon

2 comments:

  1. We are on the 3 camera, 2 phone photo taking routine for Molly too ... I'm not sure how I will keep up if I keep taking 300 images a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint in a ziploc failed here too.

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!