Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Strawberry Cookies

I am taking this blog on a detour from the baby world and into the kitchen for a quick minute! I got the notion to bake some Valentine's Day treats for my hubby to take to work. I found this easy and delicious looking recipe on Pinterest, and here I am to share it with my blog followers!
Not the best shaped cookies, but they were quite tasty!
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
1 box strawberry cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup coconut
Mix eggs and vegetable oil until well combined. Stir in cake mix and coconut. Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet. Cook for 8-10 minutes at 350 F. Enjoy!

1 comment:

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!