Sunday, February 26, 2012

Priceless Pictures

This post is going to be really short and boring. I'll try to make up for the lack of words with some sweet and funny pictures of the little dude. Here are a few pics of Camp I've taken over the last month with my phone. Check back soon for more details, pictures, and maybe even a video treat!
"Mom, why do you think I look so cute when I wear animals on my head?"

Camp's first trip to No Name Deli in Columbia. Jeep, Mandi, Kristin, and Leslie thought it was quite funny to say "doctor" and get this response from Camp each time!

I don't even know what was going on here, but this look is priceless!

So innocent...for now!

1 comment:

  1. I see so much of J-Ho in his facial expressions! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!