Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Camp is bursting to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day! I know one day he'll be too old for me to make him wear cute holiday attire, so I am taking full of advantage of the fact that he can't dress himself yet to put him in a Valentine's hat and onesie. It is one of my favorite days of the year, and since I don't have a class full of second graders to celebrate with this year, I am taking it all out on enjoying it with my little guy. We took some pictures and made some little cards to send to family and friends. Here are some photos from our Hearts Day photo session.





Happy Valentine's Day from my little charmer and me! <3

2 comments:

  1. I'd be Camp's Valentine!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second picture is my absolute favorite! He's such a charmer!!

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!