Thursday, February 20, 2014

25 Weeks Baby #2 update

How far along? 25 Weeks 
How big is baby? Cauliflower Average size: 13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb. (got lazy here and just copied and pasted from the internet)
 
Maternity clothes? Yes. Got the perfect fitting pair of jeans from a friend...until I wore them all day and then they were falling off. I can't win here!
Sleep: Sleeping really well lately. Yay!
Best moment this week: Our babymoon getaway in Charlotte...so nice to have a responsibility free weekend, but I really missed the little man. Thanks to Jampa, SherBear, and Aunt Abbie for taking good care of Camp.
Movement: Baby girl is doing gymnastics in there every time I sit down or try to go to sleep!
Food cravings: Not so much cravings, but I discovered Cpt'n Crunch Cinnamon Roll Crunch cereal, and it is super delightful.

Food Aversions: Not really
Gender: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...It's a GIRL!!!!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Body aches and tired more easily this week
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss:  the occasional adult beverage
What I am looking forward to: Registering for a few girly things and just plain old necessities

Upcoming appointments/events:  Glucose test next Thursday at 26 weeks. Wish me luck!
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to be on your feet all morning long...

Milestones: Got Camp (mostly) potty trained!!! Found out baby is a girl!!!
Bump Picture:
@24.5 weeks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!