Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow Much Fun Playdate and REAL Snow 2014

Because it was snow much fun last year, I decided to host another play date to celebrate winter and snow! Camp got the stomach bug on the day we planned it, but I was able to reschedule for the next when it just happened to be forecasted for snow! Our little play date seemed to be the conjuring factor for it to actually snow the next day! I guess we need to plan a SUNNY SIDE UP play date next.

Here are a few pictures from the fun we had this year! Thank you to our friends from the play group that came out to throw snowballs, make snowmen and enjoy snowy snacks with us.
The awesome snowball set that Camp got for his birthday really took our snowball fight up a level this year! Thank you, SherBear and Jampa for the Snowtime fun! (found at Hallmark before Christmas)

Snowglobe cookies with snowflake sprinkles are ready for decorating.
Melted Snowmen and "Iced" tea!
Served Hot Vanilla Milk with optional mini marshmallow snowballs. So yummy!


Painting snowglobe cookies with edible paint



My little polar bear artist


H is making his snowman while baby polar bear chews on mommy's shirt!

SMILE!

SNOWBALL FIGHT!



darling friends and craft

adorable owl winter napkins I found on the cheap at Ollie's

Cute little snowman name craft the kids made! Of course this would be sideways-sorry!
And the snow (well mostly ice) came the next morning! Camp loved watching it fall and crunching in it as he walked in the yard, but he was cold so the love didn't last long.
The kid refused to wear a hat, but Mommy wanted to stay warm :-)


I think he thought I was crazy for trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue.

1 comment:

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!