Saturday, August 25, 2012

Featuring the Amazing Camp!

In the last few days, I have managed to get two fabulously adorable videos of Camp. He is showing off a couple of tricks at nine and a half months old.

The first video is out of focus but too impressive not to share. Camp grabbed the throw from one of the chairs in the den and started playing peek-a-boo by himself. I caught the very end of his game with the camera. Sorry it's fuzzy.
The second video is sideways so you'll need to turn your screen or your head. I got a push and ride hippo toy for Camp back in the spring at a consignment sale. His Mimi likes hippos so of course we had to pick out this one. He has shown a lot of interest in walking, so it was the perfect time to get this equipment out of the attic. He got the hang of it super quick. Watch him go! Sorry it's sideways.


1 comment:

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!