Friday, January 27, 2012

Can't Get Enough

I just can't seem to get enough of my sweet Camp. I missed him to pieces when he stayed with Mimi and Grandad during our Jamaica trip. I missed him while he was in the nursery at church for just a little over an hour. I miss him when he's just in the other room taking a nap. Now that we have the baby monitor up and running, I will just sit and watch him sleeping on the monitor because I can't get my fill of that baby.

As of today, he is 11 weeks old. According to our not-very-accurate measurements at home, he weighs about 15 pounds and is about 24 inches long. He is growing so fast and changing every day.   I am doing my best to soak it all in and treasure each and every moment, even the occasional fussy ones! Here are a few of those special times I had a chance to capture so that you can try to get your fill.










Camp's first time in the Butterfly Room at ECBC. He slept the whole time until this diaper change!
We Voted!!! Camp showing off his SC pride on SC Primary Day!

1 comment:

  1. So cute how he reacts when you start talking! Aunt Mic Mac can't wait to love on this little guy!

    ReplyDelete

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!