Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Now I know my ABC's...almost!

We have gotten a little alphabet crazy at our house. We have the bathtub letters, magnetic letters, a letter puzzle, Bananagrams, and a love for "Super Why." Since we have done the whole potty training thing, we usually sing the ABC's while washing hands. Camp is usually able to fill in the missing letters when I stop and let him sing, but when he tries to sing by himself, it's often just "A,B,C, X, Y, Z, Sing with me!" Yesterday he was able to belt out almost the whole thing all by himself! See how many letters you can pick out from his song.  And somebody get this kid a microphone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!