Wednesday, January 22, 2014

One Dollar Wednesday: Tank Top Hanger

It's been quite a while since I posted anything for One Dollar Wednesday, but this week gave me some time to make a quick little Pinterest project come to life that needs to be shared! I bought these fancy (okay, not so fancy) plastic, bright green shower curtain rings at Dollar Tree a couple of weeks back. They come in a couple of different colors, but green seemed fun.

I forgot to take a picture until I had already emptied out a few rings! These come 12 to a pack.
I gathered up most of my camisole type/spaghetti strap tank tops that I layer under shirts and sweaters. I wanted and needed to get these out of my drawer to make space for other things like jeans and t-shirts. You can use any kind of tank top or even scarves!

Just hook each ring on the bottom of a sturdy hanger (I think I might have to switch mine to a plastic hanger because the velour ones are nice but kind of flimsy), slide your tanks onto the rings, and click the rings closed. And ABRACADABRA: Tank Top Hanger!!!
Pretty tanks, all in a row!
Hope you liked this post and can use that dollar wisely this week. Be sure to share any other neat ideas you have for these inexpensive shower curtain rings.

1 comment:

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!