Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Great Outdoors

Over Labor Day weekend, we spent some time exploring Mimi and Grandad's (Jonathan's parents) new house and land. They just moved to an amazing house on a really cool pond outside of Augusta, Georgia! We went on several "nature" walks and enjoyed time down by the pond.
I don't think he gets the idea of a "selfie."

Child Model...like his daddy!



Fruit popsicle
My little stud muffin






Discovered that throwing sticks in the pond is super cool

Camp fell in love with this duck whistle!
Thanks to Mimi, Grandad, Brooke and Gary for hosting us over the long weekend! We love spending time with our Augusta family and can't wait to come back for more pond fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!