Thursday, September 5, 2013

Garnet and Sweat Gameday

We took Camp to his second USC football game last Thursday. It was the first game of the season, at home in Columbia, and extremely hot. Camp must really be a lucky charm because the Gamecocks got the W once again after our little guy cheered his heart out against UNC. A special thank you to Jampa and Honey for providing tickets and parking so we could go to the game!
My two guys in Garnet

Excited for FOOTBALL

Goooooooo!!!!

We heart the Gamecocks and silly faces!

enchanted.

Did I mention it was hot?


Tailgate with one of my best friends, Louisa

Selfie fail

Another selfie fail. Where's Camp?

Loved watching the cameras moving around and the Jumbotron

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!