Friday, April 19, 2013

Lasagna Night!

Camp has always been a little bit of a picky eater. He eats better than a lot of toddlers, but he still has some food aversions. I was thrilled tonight when he eagerly tried something new I made: CrockPot Lasagna! I was even more excited when he liked it enough to finish his helping. He was begging for more. Then he finished that helping. After three toddler-sized servings, he actually started licking his plate. That was a first. I guess he liked my cooking tonight!
Thinking about using the fork...but just resorted to his hands!

What a mess!

stuffing it in by the handful

licking it clean

LASAGNA TIME!

Who? Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!