Thursday, November 15, 2012

Camp's First Birthday Farm Party (the presents and cake)


Now that you've read about all the details and marveled over the fabulous pictures from the birthday scene, you get to actually see the birthday boy! The rest of the party fun will come later, but here's a look at Camp enjoying his presents and cake.

Getting a little help from his friend
Nonna recorded a reading of The Three Little Pigs!


Auntie Pam sent this great hat so he can match Jampa.

"I've never seen a blue pig before, Mom!"
She thinks my tractor's sexy.
Ready to play!
Finally, someone got me some trucks...
Just checking out his loot

"Look at THIS bow, Mommy!"

Hamming it up for the crowd
We love Lattimore!
Oooooh..ahhhh...
And now for his first ever bite(s) of cake!!!
We want cake! We want cake!
Here it comes!

What is THAT?

First taste!







Big chunk




Atta boy!

Clean up time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!