Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One Dollar Wednesday: Camera Phone Improved

Happy Wednesday! Here's another edition of One Dollar Wednesday, which almost became One Dollar Thursday. Today's neat idea is for the budding photographers out there (or anyone who just likes to take pics with your phone).

I got an e-mail from Parenting magazine with a link to this article with tips on taking better pictures with your phone. While I prefer to take most of my photos with a "real" camera, sometimes the DROID is just more convenient. So, go to the dollar store and get a cleaning cloth made for eyeglasses for 1 U.S. dollar. You may even be able to score a set of two cleaning cloths like I found, cha-ching!


Use the cloth to clean off the lens on your phone's camera. Download a fun camera app like "Camera360" for free and ABRACADABRA: CAMERA PHONE IMPROVED!!!







I played around with the funky features a little because I'm new to all this fancy stuff. Stick to the classic or black&white setting for pictures that will make an impression. Now get to taking much better pics of your sweet family, cute furry friends, or home improvement projects/creative jack-o-lantern ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!