Thursday, March 22, 2012

November (and December) Babies

On February 16 (yes, I realize I'm kinda late posting this), Camp and I went up to Columbia for a big play date. We got all the Katie/Kaiti's together with our November-born little ones.  Janine and Baby Graham were able to join in the fun as well! Katie T had a photographer come to take some pictures of the babies and mommas at play.  It was a great time, and we can't wait to do it again with these special friends!
Birthday Buddies in their matching outfits


What now, mom?

Three sweet and precious boys

Luke telling Graham all about life

Katie, Kaiti, and Katie with the owlets

It was super hard to get all the babies to look at the camera for the same photo



College roomies!



Lot of emotion in this one :)







For some reason, I am sticking my tongue out a little in this one. D'oh!


Tummy Time...which put Luke right to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!