Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fun and Games

Jonathan has been out of town for work this week. It has been three days of fun and games with my little man. He's been showing off his great tricks and enjoying some quality time with the ladies. We had lunch and strolled downtown with SherBear, Abbie, and our friend, Pam. He even got to meet some of Abbie's sorority sisters. Camp went along with me to a girls' night and house "makeover" with some church friends. I got the special treat of shopping alone while Camp played with his great aunt Kam and cousin, AvaRose.  It has been so nice to have these wonderful women spend time with us this week, but I am pretty sure that Camp will be glad to have some relief guy time with his dad now!
Taking a tour of the spice shop (couldn't seem to remove the red eye from this one!)



He's got his hat and his monogrammed bib...now on to the horse races!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!