Tuesday, May 13, 2014

37 Weeks Preggo with Savvie

How far along? 37 Weeks
 
How big is baby? Book says about 6 pounds and 20 inches long. She's head down :-)
 
Maternity clothes? Not really sure how anyone could say no to this question at 37 weeks. Even some of my maternity clothes are getting too small! Eek!

Sleep: I wake up every couple of hours to visit the bathroom. It's mostly a pain because it's hard to actually get myself in and out of the bed. I usually try to nap for a couple of hours in the afternoon when Camp takes a nap. We put the feather bed back on our bed so I haven't had any more backaches since doing that!

Best moment(s) this week: My mom and brother moved to the area last weekend, so we have been able to see them a few times, including for a wonderful Mother's Day lunch and park time. We celebrated Cinco de Mayo with friends. I got to see my longest time best friend who was visiting from Italy and attend a baby shower for her and her baby boy!

Movement: Savvie is moving a little less which is apparently normal at this point since she is running out of room in there. She still goes wild when I have something sweet :-)

Food cravings: doughnuts
 
Food Aversions: Nothing

Gender: Still a girl as far as we know...and hope!

Pregnancy Symptoms: VERY HOT!!!

Belly Button in or out? barely still in...You could say it's a half outie I think.

What I miss: adult beverages

What I am looking forward to: Celebrating with friends and Jonathan at two weddings coming up in the next two weekends!
 
Upcoming appointments/events:  Next checkup on Thursday, May 15.

Weekly Wisdom: Get more stuff done before you hit the 36 week mark...it gets a lot harder to do your projects and nesting by then!

Milestones: Camp turned 2 and a half! 

Bump Picture: 
36 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!