Tuesday, April 15, 2014

33 Weeks with Savvie on Board

How far along? 33 Weeks
 
How big is baby? Well, she feels huge, but according to my reading, she is a little over 4 pounds and 17 inches long. That is compared to the size of a pineapple which I ironically cut up a whole pineapple today before reading that! Doctor says we are measuring perfectly and she is still sideways.
 
Maternity clothes? yes...I do love not having to button, zip or unbutton and unzip shorts!

Sleep: Sleep is goooood. Definitely interrupted by trips to the bathroom or having to change sides, but Camp is mostly sleeping through the night again now so that helps me get my beauty rest too. He is waking up earlier in the morning, and I would like some more a.m. sleep. I am still waking up a lot of mornings with a sore back but it feels better once I get out of bed.
 
Best moment this week: Two Saturdays ago, my BFF Jen and my great friend Gloria hosted a Baby Sprinkle for Baby Savvie and me! It was so fun to spend time with my girlfriends and get so many cute things for Savvie. Jen helped me get her nursery organized and started on the decorating! This past Saturday, I got to spend the day with Jonathan at the Masters! We ate egg salad sandwiches, walked a lot, and enjoyed watching some great golf together.

Movement: Baby girl is still moving around plenty. Several times, she has jabbed pretty hard and given me a start!

Food cravings: Cheez-Its!

Food Aversions: Nothing

Gender: Sugar and Spice and everything nice!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Leg cramps in the middle of the night (a couple of weeks ago but better recently), majorly sensitive sense of smell, discomfort sitting, feeling pretty huge :-)

Belly Button in or out? In but I keep checking every day.

What I miss: moving around without belly getting in the way

What I am looking forward to: Easter and my mom and brother moving to Mt. Pleasant in a few weeks!
 
Upcoming appointments/events:  Next checkup on Tuesday, April 22.

Weekly Wisdom: Cutting up a pineapple isn't too difficult or time consuming.

Milestones: I forgot to pack pull-ups for Camp to sleep in overnight at his Mimi and Grandad's house last weekend, and he stayed dry both nights without them. We have been pull-up free and dry for 4 nights now!

Bump Picture: 
Okay, so you can't really see the bump here, but isn't my guy cute?
The lovely hostesses and me at the Baby Sprinkle (31.5 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!