Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fork It Over!

For the last month or so, I have been letting Camp use a spoon to eat some of the less messy meals. We mostly just practice with thick-as-I-can-make-it oatmeal and grits, but he's been known to spoon out some applesauce as well. He has shown a real interest in taking bites from my fork, so I finally got him a set of his own toddler sized forks. His first practice was with broccoli and cheese. You can't tell from his facial expressions, but he really liked using his fork (and eating the broccoli) once he figured it out!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!