Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby, You're a Firework!

Happy Belated Independence Day!
For the Fourth of July this year, we hosted a little pool party at my aunt and uncle's place downtown. We grilled hamburgers (and by "we" I mean the guys because I didn't actually have anything to do with the grilling process), and everyone was kind to bring side dishes and desserts to share! Camp played in the pool for a couple of hours and then took the longest nap in history. It was so fun to celebrate the holiday with some of our local friends and their little ones! Sadly, the Howell family saw no fireworks this year. Mama and baby were in bed fast asleep after a day of splashing, laughing, and attempting to stay sunscreened.















(Please don't hate me for posting this picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!