Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Five Months

Camp is five months old today! I now understand why my mom always used to tell me that she needed to put a brick on my head to stop me from growing. My little man is growing up too fast, but we are enjoying every minute of it.


Not very much has changed since the last monthly blog post, so we'll wait for next month to give all the detailed updates. Here are just a few tidbits for now:

*Wearing size 3 diapers
*Ready to start eating solids- planning to start with rice cereal this weekend
*Can (mostly by himself) pull up from sitting to standing when on someone's lap
*Entertains himself for short periods of time in exersaucer, in crib, or on floor mat
*Going to bed around 9 pm








No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been getting a lot of spam comments, so I hate to do it to you, but I've put the word verification back on so you have to prove you're "not a robot." Please don't let that stop you from leaving a note!